Bismillah.
Few days ago, my nouvo had a rough sound from rear section. I also can felt abnormal vibration.
I suspect the real wheel bearing had worn out.
So I decide to replace the wheel bearing. Instead of replacing wheel bearing only, I'll change all bearing inside gearbox as well.
The bearings code as per picture below. I choose bearing with C3 clearance, NTN brand and of course Made In Japan.
It felt a lot smoother now after replaced all the bearings.
By the way, it's good to replace wheel shaft oil seal together with wheel bearing. Oil seal measurement as below.
Hello..what do u mean rplace oil shaft seal together with wheel bearing?..tq
ReplyDeleteSalam , bleh minx contact no nak tanya pasal bearing ni repair dkt mna price brp semua , saya guna scooter yamaha nouvo s , harap dpt tlg jazakallahu khair - Luncai 012-6735388
ReplyDeletebearing 6004 & 6302 utk bahagian mana yah?
ReplyDeletekat mne sya nk order full set bearing nie ???
ReplyDeleteSentul Motor Accessories
Delete017-884 6283
https://maps.app.goo.gl/o8QVtk7uMvafFHQ77
Pilih lah mana kedai kau nak bossku.. Berderet kedai motor murah2..
conveyor belting Distributor
ReplyDeleteGambar first,bearing code,ada 5 bearing.
ReplyDeleteUtk bahagian mana?
6202 ada 2pcs.utk bahagian mana??
The section highlighting total cost of ownership over simple upfront purchase price is spot on. Choosing a cheap, under-spec heat exchanger might save a few hundred dollars initially, but premature oil breakdown and component wear will cost thousands down the line. Investing in a heavy-duty hydraulic power pack oil cooler with integrated bypass valves and heavy-gauge fins has saved our facility countless hours of unscheduled downtime. The reliability gain alone easily justified the initial capital expenditure within the first six months of operation. Furthermore, keeping oil operating temperatures steady at around forty-five degrees Celsius extended our proportional valve seal life dramatically. It’s always refreshing to read engineering articles that focus on long-term operational health rather than quick, short-sighted budget cuts.
ReplyDelete