Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Replace G-Shock DW-5600 Battery

This is my first g-shock and have served me for the past 8 years. So this thing are really attached to me.
On 4 Dis 2012, this g-shock dead coz battery already flat.

So I've google to search what kind of battery it use. Then found it, CR2016 is the battery type. Bought the battery for RM 8.00. Hopefully it will last for another 10 years. Why ten years? Because g-shock engineers developed this watch to:-
1-will last for 10 years
2-can be drop at 10 meters (or feets which I've forgot)
3-withstand 10 meters (or feets which I've forgot)


First thing is removed the four screws.


After remove inner rubber shock (not in the picture), remove battery clip which hold the battery in place.



It's alive again....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Expand storage for Openwrt router

If he router has very low storage, in my case router is DIR-842. Here is tutorial to expend storage using USB flash drive.  Original guide i...